CurlTalk

I know she isn't a curly at all, but...

moodydovemoodydove Posts: 1,721Registered Users
I love Carey Mulligan and her hair! She's so cute. I want a curly-fro'd version of her haircut. :D

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Flatimesblogs.latimes.com%2F.a%2F6a00d8341c630a53ef0120a5d3cefb970b-250wi" class="Popup
Big chop: 5/30/10
CG, clarify with Aveda Brilliant Shampoo when needed
Dense, medium-fine strands, lowish porosity. Avoiding glycerin outside the shower.
Cowash:Suave Coconut Conditioner.
Leave in: YtCucumbers and EVOO
Styling Products: Flaxseed gel, Phillip B Soft Hold Gel, KMF Upper Management Gel
DC: Doctored GVP or Suave conditioner
Cleanser: Bentonite clay

Comments

• kalanekalane Posts: 424Registered Users
    i'm a huge fan of her pixie haircut. it's so different & cute.
    fotki twitter blog

event.png

In short, the characteristics of the powerful, whatever they may be, are thought to be better than the characteristics of the powerless – and logic has nothing to do with it.
    -- Gloria Steinem

• Sarahbeara27Sarahbeara27 Posts: 1Registered Users
    For the past few weeks i have been completely obsessed with her hair cut. I am so tempted to get my hair cut just like hers but everyone i tell/ask says that my hair, being as curly as it is, will turn this adorable hair cut into a miny fro (that is a look i just cannont pull off). I really don't know what to do. Should i just go for it and get the haircut i really really want regardless of the outcome or should i listen to what everyone is telling me and stick to my longish curly hair??
  • xodevinxodevin Posts: 478Registered Users
    Well, if you are able to define your curls it wouldn't look like a fro, unless your hair type turns into a fro naturally when short. So maybe go for it? :)
    curly hair and proud (: