We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

What is the HEAVIEST (most moisturising) conditioner you've ever used?

I've realised that despite being quite fine, my hair really likes heavy conditioners. They give me shiny, bouncy, relatively frizz-free curls. I can use AOHR daily and as a leave-in as well without any problems. The thing is, I can never quite find a conditioner heavy enough to be a true DT for me. I seem incapable of getting over-conditioned. :dontknow:

So here's my question - what's the heaviest (most moisturising) conditioner you've ever used?

For me, I think AOHR is the heaviest I've used, though I rarely use it as a DT.
3b/c. Fine, med-high porosity, normal elasticity. Hair loves oils in summer, protein in winter. Constantly battling the hard water monster.

Favourites:love5::
CJ Curl Theory, Curl Rehab, Smoothing, Curl Fix, Daily Fix, CCCC, CIAB, CQ, SSCC, MC shampoo, Inecto Pure Coconut Oil, CP luscious curl creme (summer), DB Pumpkin Seed (summer), FD/MT, JCWDT, JCTS

American literature PhD student in the UK... :study:

Comments

• NaturalistaNaturalista Posts: 5,491Registered Users
    I've realised that despite being quite fine, my hair really likes heavy conditioners. They give me shiny, bouncy, relatively frizz-free curls. I can use AOHR daily and as a leave-in as well without any problems. The thing is, I can never quite find a conditioner heavy enough to be a true DT for me. I seem incapable of getting over-conditioned. :dontknow:

So here's my question - what's the heaviest (most moisturising) conditioner you've ever used?

For me, I think AOHR is the heaviest I've used, though I rarely use it as a DT.

OC (DevaCurl.. not care) is my HG and it fulfills everything. Cowash, LI/styler (very small amt), DT (just did that with it yesterday with a little coconut milk).

I have very thick hair that's coarse and its like taking a moisture bath. I love it!
    Type: 3c with some 4a highlighted
    Low porosity thick/coarse texture. nml elasticity
    Routine: No rules, just happy hair

Cleanse: CJDF, Prell, LUSH Curly Wurly, Bobeam
    LI/RO:BBB, CJ, SheaM, HEHIS, Garnier, KBN Shealoe, CD Chocolat, Oyin HH
    Styling: CJ, CR, UFD, Zuresh, Ecostyler,MJ
    PT/DT: BBB, CJ, Lather, MJSSB

HUGE PJJJJJJJJ!!!!:love4:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]]
    Facebook|Twitter
  • CurlyToastCurlyToast Posts: 579Registered Users
    I think I'm in a similar position -- nothing really heavy enough. I've been using AOHR mixed with about 1/4c. olive oil and 1-2TB coconut oil as a DT. I pack it on to the extent that it's more like a mask. I think I could use most other peoples' DTs for spritz and condish :tongue:
  • oddityofwingsoddityofwings Posts: 1,261Registered Users
    CurlyToast wrote: »
    I think I'm in a similar position -- nothing really heavy enough. I've been using AOHR mixed with about 1/4c. olive oil and 1-2TB coconut oil as a DT. I pack it on to the extent that it's more like a mask. I think I could use most other peoples' DTs for spritz and condish :tongue:

YES. What I don't get is that instead of weighing my very (very) fine hair down, these heavy conditioners just make it happier. That goes against just about everything I know about hair - what gives? (The only thing that seems to weigh it down is too much extra oil).
    3b/c. Fine, med-high porosity, normal elasticity. Hair loves oils in summer, protein in winter. Constantly battling the hard water monster.

CJ Curl Theory, Curl Rehab, Smoothing, Curl Fix, Daily Fix, CCCC, CIAB, CQ, SSCC, MC shampoo, Inecto Pure Coconut Oil, CP luscious curl creme (summer), DB Pumpkin Seed (summer), FD/MT, JCWDT, JCTS

• pedahehpedaheh Posts: 4,812Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Me too. I have fine hair. I don't seem to ever get over conditioned and a DT as a rinse out seems like a great idea.
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpedaheh.blogspot.com%2F" class="Popup (a blog to help new wavies, go to the how do I get started page)
    2a (nc.com) 2bFi (Fia), very fine, thin, low/normal elasticity, porous, CG, doesn't get weighed down
    Cowash: Tresemme naturals
    Rinse out/leave in: Renpure Organics (red)
    Curl enhancer: FSG
    Gel: BRHG, Salon care aloe, Ecostyler Krystal (normal dews)
    PT: ION effective care, IAgirl's gelatin PT
    Low Poo: renpure (red), Ion swimmers
  • CurlyToastCurlyToast Posts: 579Registered Users

YES. What I don't get is that instead of weighing my very (very) fine hair down, these heavy conditioners just make it happier. That goes against just about everything I know about hair - what gives? (The only thing that seems to weigh it down is too much extra oil).

Double YES! I get my biggest, awesomest hair as a result of super heavy condishes. And every time I have ever tried to use a light / volumizing condish, I wind up stringy. :dontknow: I'm-a so confused!

As an experiment this morning, I used my CO-wash White Rain Citrus condish as a leave in and I have the saddest, hangiest curls. Yesterday I used olive oil and my hair was enormous and bouncy.

Double YES! I get my biggest, awesomest hair as a result of super heavy condishes. And every time I have ever tried to use a light / volumizing condish, I wind up stringy. :dontknow: I'm-a so confused!

As an experiment this morning, I used my CO-wash White Rain Citrus condish as a leave in and I have the saddest, hangiest curls. Yesterday I used olive oil and my hair was enormous and bouncy.

I've done the same thing before with the same results. I can only get away with light conditioners if they're glycerin or honey heavy and it's really humid out.

Actually - this sounds crazy - but I find that going from lightest to heaviest product actually works best. Like, use Suave to co-wash, a light conditoner to rinse-out, and then use a super-heavy leave in and use my stylers from light to heavy as well and that'll give me massively awesome curls. Do it the other way around (heavy to light, aside from co-wash), and they'll be weird. Go figure. :scratch:

• CopaseticCopasetic Posts: 222Registered Users
    Freeman smoothing conditioner. Its probably the thickest, heaviest cone free conditioner I have ever used.
    co-wash: exact vanilla
    rinse out: tresseme naturals
    leave-in: giovanni direct leave-in
    stylers: kccc + he totally twisted mousse + coconut oil to sotc
  • QuirkyCurlQuirkyCurl Posts: 31Registered Users
    Omg finally, I have the same issues you do hairwise, my hair is fine in the front and a little less fine in the back but this over-moisturizing thing seems to be a myth for my head. What people consider deep treatments seem too light for my hair.:dontknow:
    Currently Testing: CG Method
    Former WDW Cast Member:sunny:
    event.png
  • kathymackkathymack Posts: 9,999Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I had a lot of difficulty finding conditioners that I feel are moisturizing enough for my fine hair, too. I always thought if was because I'm low porosity.

I agree, the AO conditioners are pretty heavy. Others that I'd put in that range are: CJ jar conditioners, Komaza Califia Conditioner, Spiral Solutions Caitlin's Conditioner, Jasmine's Shea Butter Conditioner and Shescentit Green Tea & Hibiscus.
    3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
    SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NaturalistaNaturalista Posts: 5,491Registered Users
    kathymack wrote: »
    I had a lot of difficulty finding conditioners that I feel are moisturizing enough for my fine hair, too. I always thought if was because I'm low porosity.

+1 till I found OC. I dont find the AO conditioners heavy though. Hmm... maybe its just the AOHR thats not heavy?
    Type: 3c with some 4a highlighted
    Low porosity thick/coarse texture. nml elasticity
    Routine: No rules, just happy hair

Cleanse: CJDF, Prell, LUSH Curly Wurly, Bobeam
    LI/RO:BBB, CJ, SheaM, HEHIS, Garnier, KBN Shealoe, CD Chocolat, Oyin HH
    Styling: CJ, CR, UFD, Zuresh, Ecostyler,MJ
    PT/DT: BBB, CJ, Lather, MJSSB

HUGE PJJJJJJJJ!!!!:love4:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]]
    Facebook|Twitter
  • SuburbanbushbabeSuburbanbushbabe Posts: 15,402Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    As a conditioner and a leave in I use EO Rose Chamomile. My favorite DT is [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Mop-Top-Deep-Conditioner-p-719.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=moptop-deep-conditioner]Mop Top Deep Conditioner[/buylink]. It's amazing. I'd leave it in too, but it has mint or peppermint and while it gives a nice tingle, you gotta wash it out.
    My blog - /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fsuburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com%2F" class="Popup
    My FOTKI - /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwhatsnew.fotki.com%2Fsuburbanbushbabe%2F" class="Popup
    comic-p.jpg

Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
    Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
  • GreatcurlsGreatcurls Posts: 1,782Registered Users
    Mod CG-Naturally Highly Porous and Dry
    This list is not exhaustive...:happy3:
    CoWash: various
    DT: various

Leave-in
    : CR L/I Collection, various
    Stylers:MC Leave-in, Gorilla Snot
    Spritz/Sealant:Nu-Gro spray w/moisturizer
    *experimenting and loving it!
  • AlexjoujouAlexjoujou Posts: 2,364Registered Users
    Most moisturizing to me are the Komaza Califia Conditioners, the BellaCurl Conditioner, DT, and Leave In and the Spiral Solution DT and Caitlin's Condish.

We also find the Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition to have a good amount of moisture and the Mop C Hydrating Condish is also heavier and more moisturizing.
    FIA 2c/3aFi

Done experimenting! Loving Spiral Solutions products!

Blog: /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fthewavytales.blogspot.com%2F" class="Popup
  • tinymandolintinymandolin Posts: 157Registered Users
    Good, I thought I was the weird one around here. I got CJ Daily Fix recently, and read a lot of posters saying they can only use it once a week or so because it leaves their hair over-conditoned... I think I could use that stuff every day and never be over conditioned.

I just bought AOHR recently and, as a conditioner, it didn't feel heavy at all to me. Just like a regular conditioner. Not overly-conditioning to my hair at all...

Now, being over-proteined? Yes. I can be that. I found that out after using a conditioner that had protein in it and found my hair felt very dry and brittle. Then I switched to the AOHR, which has no protein, and my hair feels muuuuch better... :blob5:
    Ooh, all sorts of new conditioners to try! You people are such PJ enablers. :p I've recently ordered the CJ Deep Fix; we'll see how that one goes first.

Now, being over-proteined? Yes. I can be that. I found that out after using a conditioner that had protein in it and found my hair felt very dry and brittle. Then I switched to the AOHR, which has no protein, and my hair feels muuuuch better... :blob5:

Funny - in addition to my hair's inability to get over-conditioned, I've never noticed any tendency towards over-proteining, either. Apparently my head is insatiable.

• mabbott09mabbott09 Posts: 76Registered Users
    I use Spiral Solutions Deeply Decadent moisturizing conditioner mixed with 2tbsp olive oil and 2tbsp honey (heated). Its the most moisturizing treatment I've ever used. Also, I leave in on for at least an hour with some heat it works great!
    3a/M/F/ii very porous highlighted. Loves lots and lots of Protein :D

Poo: DC NoPoo, DC lowpoo, KC come clean
    cowash:V05 moisture milks
    Condish: GVPCB, GF Triple Nutrition, Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner,Elucence MB condish, TIGI O&H, MM
    Leave in- GF TN
    Stylers: fsg, re:coil, LALSG, G2B spike it, HE mousse
    My hair is loving Coconut oil and FSG!!!
    DT: CJCR, SSDD

On the hunt (again) for the perfect gel
    Looking to get Volume AND Shrinkage

HairTwin wanted:afro:
  • DemelzaDemelza Posts: 158Registered Users
    Definitely Spiral Solutions Deeply Decadent. I love it!
    Hair type: 3a/2c, fine/medium texture, medium porosity(?), normal elasticity, medium density

Cleansers: CJ Daily Fix
    Conditioners: KCKT, CJ Curl Rehab
    Stylers: AOMM, AG Re:Coil, Donna Marie MCG, KCCC,
    FSG, BRHG, Biotera Styling Gel, ACV & honey
  • NalliaNallia Posts: 2,979Registered Users
    oddityofwings, like you I can never seem to over-condition or over-protein my hair. It drinks up everything. None of the conditioners most people find heavy seem heavy to me at all. My hair is very fine and is porous.

I just ordered Spiral Solutions Caitlin's Conditioner because it seems to be heavier than Deeply Decadent based on the ingredients. My order should be here before the end of the week (which also includes Deeply Decadent), so I will let you know! :)
    "...just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that there isn't an invisible demon about to eat your face." ~Harry Dresden

a33304d72319c25b3ad2d4d075ab3bc0.jpg
  • afrosheenqueenafrosheenqueen Posts: 5,400Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    4a/b Texlaxed hair w/ highlights. Medium texture & high porosity.

HG's: CJ Daily Fix, Bobeam Cheris Hibiscus shampoo bar, KC Spiral Spritz, Knot Today, CJ Rehab, KBB LL Hair Mask, Cassia, KCCC, oil blend of Avocado, Camellia, Jojoba, & Meadowfoam oils

SL APL BSL MBL
  • KurleeEdnaKurleeEdna Posts: 714Registered Users
    I like Burt's Bees Avocado Butter. I actually slather it on my hair in the morning and wash it out at night. Or, I'll make my own deep condish mixing coconut and jojoba oils and also leave it on all day before washing it out.

For leave-ins I'll use either [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Jessicurl-Too-Shea-Extra-Moisturizing-Conditioner-p-105.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=jessicurl-too-shea-extra-moisturizing-conditioner]Jessicurl Too Shea[/buylink]! or Dr. Bronner's Lavender Leave-In. Most curlies say these are too heavy, but my thick 3C-4A curlinkies drink it up and are left shiny and bouncy! :blob7:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.' "
    - Charlie Brown
    HEY!!! Follow me at /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.twitter.com%2Fkurleeedna" class="Popup
  • CoilyOne1812CoilyOne1812 Posts: 384Registered Users
    [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Blended-Beauty-Herbal-Reconditioner-p-380.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=blended-beauty-herbal-reconditioning-treatment]Blended Beauty Herbal Reconditioner[/buylink] is the heaviest I've ever used. The Curl Junkie Banana Deep whatever you call it is pretty thick and smells yummy but gave my hair no moisture somehow. I used to love the AOHR until I developed an allergy, but not like I love my Reconditioner.
    layer cake of tight, spongy and silky/thready S strands that kink more than they coil
    spiced with a few spiral coils and non-curling waves
    mostly medium and fine with a sprinkle of coarse strands
    protein is yummy
  • DEL2CDEL2C Posts: 6,418Registered Users
    Bella Curl Conditioner, there's a thread in Product Reviews
    Discovered CG 2007

2C Fia BSL/Thick/Med-Coarse/Low(crown)-Normal Porosity Protein and Oil Sensitive

Link-Spritz & Condish Washing:glasses7:

I'm aCurlJunkieJunky :love4:

My hair LOVES Coconut DESPISES Soap Bars :tongue6:

CJRehab or H&B Fix, Deva NO POO, EO Rose & Cham POO & Condish, CJ CurlFix, CJ Pattern Pusha, CJ CIAB, SS FHG, KCCC, BRHG, AG Mousse Gel, ACV Rinses,Shikakai Conditioning Hair Rinse.
  • SusieQinSusieQin Posts: 212Registered Users
    I haven't tried SS Catlin's condish, but I have the Deeply Dec. and it is Amazing moisture. I'm super fine and super porous. It does wonders.
    CG Since 2010
    Hair Attributes: Mixed 2 with 3A undergrowth & no root curl.
    Fine, Thin, Easily Manipulated, Easily Styled, Easy to Frizz, and Easy to damage.

Favorites: CJ Daily Fix, CJ Rehab, Anything Spiral Solutions, Darcy Botanicals Pumpkin Seed

New Goals To restore my hair after dying it twice in two weeks. Learning more about products found in the stores to fit my tight budget. I'm still working on trying to grow out my hair.
  • goobernutgoobernut Posts: 2,317Registered Users
    I don't know if this is gonna help --

But -- The CJ H&B Deep Fix isn't too heavy for my fine easily weighed down hair. Its a nice moisture boost when I need it. So I don't know if it will be be enough for your hair. It worked wonders and didn't weigh my hair down, so at least give it a try if that's what you ordered lol. For example -- since I'm sorta familiar with Peda's hair likes, I wouldn't recommend it to her. I would recommend the Darcy's, Jasmine's, and the SS DT.

Shescentit Green Tea wasn't too heavy for my hair, but the Jasmine's was. The Darcy's Pumpkin was crazy too much moisture.

I really wish that I could use the Spiral Solutions DT, because that was serious moisture -- and it made my hair super shiny and glossy. Too much moisture for me though.

I guess I'm adding in what I thought DIDn't weight me down, so you might compile a double list? Does that make sense? I know what I think isn't the end all -- but perhaps it can contribute to the data we are amassing lol.

And if Afrosheenqueen and CoilyOne both recommended Blended Beauty Herbal Reconstructor then I'd go snatch that up lol. Or the Mop Top since both SBB and Afrosheen recommended that too. Those ladies know their stuff!

Also -- Alexjoujou wrote this freaking fantastic article on her blog. Her and her daughter have hair at the opposite ends of the spectrum. So she has personal experience with a TON of items and is fantastic at comparing them. Her daughters hair has insatiable thirst and hers is more like mine. Though hers is harder to weigh down. Anyway -- I think her rating system is pretty darn good.
    Grand Goobah Caedran, Aqueous Infusion of Demulcents, Order of the Curly Crusaders

Fia 2cFi, fine texture, med porosity CG 5-29-09 * My hair loves protein! Currently using : DermOrganics Shampoo and IHM, G2B Kinkier Mousse, Re:Coil VMM, Anything Spiral Solutions! MO Sealing. Coconut Oil Pre-Poo, once a month Hard Water shampoo. Avoiding Glycerin in finishing products.
  • WurlyLoxWurlyLox Posts: 4,858Registered Users
    Spiral Solutions Deeply Decadent DT. SheaMoisture Leave-In. AOHR.

Oddly, I also find Komaza Honeycomb Rejuvenating Treatment very moisturizing even though it's very light - leaves my hair moist and plump but not at all heavy. The first three can be too heavy if I use them too often.
    2C/3A/3B - modified CG - fairly fine now, normal/low porosity/normal elasticity

Current Main Rotation: MG217 medicated or Aim2Health 'poos for scalp, Elucence cond., Spiral Solutions Protein & Deeply Decadent Cond., CJCCCC reg or lite,CJ Pattern Pusha,, Giovanni LA Hold Hair Spritz + lots more, sporadically

HG Method: Super Soaker + Smasters-ing, brief upside down diffusing w/360o diffuser then clips/clamps & air dry. Newly gray - stopped my henna glosses!

www.fotki.com/auntnett
    O dear, I may have to make another shopping trip online... must... buy... super-moisturising... conditioners!

Actually, goobernut, I have a weighing-down problem sometimes as well. It rarely kicks in unless there's a LOT of oil in something (my first experience with AOCW was not a good one), but it does happen, so I'm careful. I have extremely dry fine hair - I don't know what's keeping it dry (it's actually gotten worse since I got home and started using soft water, whodathunkit?!), but it's super dry and nothing seems to be enough. It does seem, perhaps, really picky about what it allows to moisturise it, though, and it seems to do best in really humid environments. Glycerin and aloe seem to be my best friends in the summer. Unfortunately, that creates a problem in the winter: low dews+humectants+porous, dry hair = straw. Thus, my search for an extreeemely moisturising conditioner.

SusieQin wrote: »
    I haven't tried SS Catlin's condish, but I have the Deeply Dec. and it is Amazing moisture. I'm super fine and super porous. It does wonders.

That sounds perfect... I may have to buy some while I'm somewhere they ship to...

• pedahehpedaheh Posts: 4,812Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Thanks for the feedback Goober!
    O dear, I may have to make another shopping trip online... must... buy... super-moisturising... conditioners!

Actually, goobernut, I have a weighing-down problem sometimes as well. It rarely kicks in unless there's a LOT of oil in something (my first experience with AOCW was not a good one), but it does happen, so I'm careful. I have extremely dry fine hair - I don't know what's keeping it dry (it's actually gotten worse since I got home and started using soft water, whodathunkit?!), but it's super dry and nothing seems to be enough. It does seem, perhaps, really picky about what it allows to moisturise it, though, and it seems to do best in really humid environments. Glycerin and aloe seem to be my best friends in the summer. Unfortunately, that creates a problem in the winter: low dews+humectants+porous, dry hair = straw. Thus, my search for an extreeemely moisturising conditioner.
    Many of these things sound like my hair. I'm still learning, but I i use a rinse out and leave in that are heavy with oils, my hair gets....a bit oily?? it isn't really weighed down. I don't know the right word. Oily(ish) but NOT moisturized. My hair is also extremely fine. I think my hair prefers hard water too. My hair did great last summer with honey and humidity (not super humid in my area). Sounds familiar.
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpedaheh.blogspot.com%2F" class="Popup (a blog to help new wavies, go to the how do I get started page)
    2a (nc.com) 2bFi (Fia), very fine, thin, low/normal elasticity, porous, CG, doesn't get weighed down
    Cowash: Tresemme naturals
    Rinse out/leave in: Renpure Organics (red)
    Curl enhancer: FSG
    Gel: BRHG, Salon care aloe, Ecostyler Krystal (normal dews)
    PT: ION effective care, IAgirl's gelatin PT
    Low Poo: renpure (red), Ion swimmers
  • NalliaNallia Posts: 2,979Registered Users
    I'll let you know how the Caitlin's Conditioner is as soon as it gets here. It should be here in the next day or two. The Deeply Decadent was nice, but didn't seem as moisturizing to me as it did to everyone else. But nothing ever does.
    "...just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that there isn't an invisible demon about to eat your face." ~Harry Dresden

a33304d72319c25b3ad2d4d075ab3bc0.jpg
    pedaheh wrote: »
    Thanks for the feedback Goober!

Many of these things sound like my hair. I'm still learning, but I i use a rinse out and leave in that are heavy with oils, my hair gets....a bit oily?? it isn't really weighed down. I don't know the right word. Oily(ish) but NOT moisturized. My hair is also extremely fine. I think my hair prefers hard water too. My hair did great last summer with honey and humidity (not super humid in my area). Sounds familiar.

I am so glad I'm not the only one with bizarrely dry, porous hair. It was doing a bit better for a while there, a month or two ago, but has since gone even stranger. It's like no matter what I do to it, it won't retain moisture. :-( At least it's got some stretch now, which is something. Used to snap as soon as I looked at it.

Oddly, nothing I do changes curl pattern, or even definition. It always looks like telephone cords all over my head, even if it's super dry. Weird.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file