We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Looking for CIAB, YTCucumber or Tomato samples

solidgoldsolidgold Posts: 1,485Registered Users
Thanks! I got some!
Knightess Firmus Aurum, Maid of the Mitten, Slayer of Dissertation Dragons in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
2b/medium; CG 5/20/09
Wash, co-wash, co: Queen Helene Royal Curl Shampoo / Conditioner, Kiehl's Amino Acid Shampoo / Conditioner, Redken Fresh Curls Shampoo, CJ Daily Fix, Tigi MM
Stylers: Sally's Neutral Protein Filler as spray, Queen Helene Royal Curl Creme, LALSG
Techniques: Plop and Diffuse
Hair bio: http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/showpost.php?p=1368664&postcount=97

Comments

• laynesavedthedaylaynesavedtheday Posts: 239Registered Users
    Hi I have YTCucumbers that I can send a sample of. I could send it free with shipping, just tell me how much you want.
  • solidgoldsolidgold Posts: 1,485Registered Users
    Hi Layne--
    An ounce is plenty! What can I send you in exchange?
    Knightess Firmus Aurum, Maid of the Mitten, Slayer of Dissertation Dragons in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
    2b/medium; CG 5/20/09
    Wash, co-wash, co: Queen Helene Royal Curl Shampoo / Conditioner, Kiehl's Amino Acid Shampoo / Conditioner, Redken Fresh Curls Shampoo, CJ Daily Fix, Tigi MM
    Stylers: Sally's Neutral Protein Filler as spray, Queen Helene Royal Curl Creme, LALSG
    Techniques: Plop and Diffuse
    Hair bio: http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/showpost.php?p=1368664&postcount=97
  • laynesavedthedaylaynesavedtheday Posts: 239Registered Users
    Well I've been interested in trying Curl Keeper. I'll take that.
  • MaciMaci Posts: 180Registered Users
    Hello! I have the YTTomatoes Conditioner and Body Butter. I'll swap you for samples of both CJ products. Just let me know???
    Spirals, curls & waves, Med-Coarse Texture, Med Porosity, Low Elasticity

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file