The Sedu is Amazing!!

ashleyerinashleyerin Registered Users Posts: 36
I just got my Sedu in the mail today and.. OMG! My hair is so stinkin' straight after using it! I have used almost every flat iron out there (Chi, HAI, H2Pro, Solia) and this is by far the best. I used to get my hair TR'ed, it is all grown out now, but after using the Sedu my hair is as straight as it was then! Wow.. I am amazed with this iron. And it only took me 15 minutes to straighten, whereas it took me at least 30-40 with the others. I sound like an infomercial, but this is for real. I just had to share!
3a-3b (mostly 3b)
Trying a shorter style at the moment, but starting to get the itch to grow it back out.

TR Survivor :) My TR is all grown out!
Fotki PW: curly

Comments

• Ashkins1118Ashkins1118 Registered Users Posts: 786
    that is so awesome! im ordering a SEDU next tuesday and I can't wait! I havent straighteded my hair since July, so im very curious to see how it will look. Im glad you had good results. Thats the beauty of curly hair, we can have it both ways!
    Super Thick corkscrews and waves. LOVE Elucence MBC, Giovanni 50/50 condish, Qhemet Products, V05 Calming Chamomile Tea Therapy condish, Jessicurl WDT. These are my official HG's that I love oh so much
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Curlypad?feature=mhum

comic-p.jpg
  • JuicyTubeJuicyTube Registered Users Posts: 2,369
    I have my sedu but haven't used it yet :oops: :cry: I want to! but I want to wait until my hair grows out, or at least until I get a trim. I feel like its just so damaged. I hate the rate that hair grows!
    3b-3c CG
  • alove15alove15 Registered Users Posts: 27
    I want to get the sedu revolution. It has 1" plates so you can make waves and curls too.
  • angiekayangiekay Registered Users Posts: 137
    I still have my older sedu, and loved it dearly for years, it's put away in the drawer now though, as I'm curly and went curly for that reason: the straightening was killing my hair, breaking it, causing split ends and so seriously drying it out. My hair is much healthier now, it's been say 10 months since I've used it.

They are really, really good irons, I'm like you I had tried every other one out there and my Sedu was the best of the best!! but just be careful as to how high you turn up the heat.
  • nes223nes223 Registered Users Posts: 347
    yes im excited lol. I got mine in the mail like 2 days ago but its raining all week so im waiting to try it out. Glad to hear it work well!!
    -nes
    3a/3b
  • Truth HurtsTruth Hurts Registered Users Posts: 9
    JuicyTube wrote: »
    I have my sedu but haven't used it yet :oops: :cry: I want to! but I want to wait until my hair grows out, or at least until I get a trim. I feel like its just so damaged. I hate the rate that hair grows!

Fortunately my hair grows pretty fast but I still give it a boost by using certain products & taking supplements.

1.) Amino Acids

2.) Multi-Vitamins

3.)MTG (Main Tail & Groom)

4.) Dermal Roller

I'll make a "Fast Hair Growth" post later on today in the general forum with links & info to where you can get some of these items.
  • ~Ghost Poster~~Ghost Poster~ Registered Users Posts: 2,264
    JuicyTube wrote: »

JT, don't spend a bunch of money on stuff that purportedly will make your hair grow faster. There's nothing you can swallow or rub on topically that will accelerate hair growth. I know how you feel...I've been growing my hair for most of my life. Curly hair has to loop-the-loop before you see the growth. It's frustrating. The only way I was able to let my hair grow uninhibited was to have it put up in a protective hair weave for 3 years. Hair grows faster in the summer and fall in preparation for the winter (for warmth.) My hair growth has slowed to a crawl now that spring and summer are coming. My eyebrows aren't even growing much right now. I had my highlights redone a little over a month ago, and I barely see any new growth--certainly not the usual 1/2 inch--maybe half that. Hang in there!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]d575b15bb0aa40deb59950570e3268e7.gif
    Baby fine, honey & caramel hilites, 4a/3c now 2b w/DIY BKT & LOVIN' it.
    Cowash-V05 Extra Body
    L'oreal EP Moisture-Rinse-out
    JFLVM
    BRHG mix w/
    KCCC/KCKT (winter)
    Clean-smelling-hair freak washes EOD; dry w/bowl diffuser
    Cassia+henna+grays=Gold-red hilites :love1:
    ~That you don't share my experiences/opinions doesn't invalidate them :wink:
    I wondered if it tasted like a hot dog. ~Phoenix

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file